Like the title says I'm for a pi, although I've just started traveling and will be a few weeks before I can afford one. Was wondering if anyone rents cheap? Or willing to have me do a service for one?
Looking for a pi
Started by DaddyLongDong [2259554] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Check at the property rental you can rent a PI for 30 days for 12 million you’ll make your 12 million back in 2-3 days