Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Messaging Settings

Started by IndustrialRogue [2074412] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
IndustrialRogue [2074412]
It would be nice if you could toggle which notifications you receive.
My feed is currently being full of Faction Crimes and Trainings, which distracts from events I actually care about.
But since I know that there are people for which these events are important, I would prefer if you could toggle events you receive a notification about.