Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Possible duplicate item

Started by Cashmoneykilla [112391] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Cashmoneykilla [112391]
I was searching the city and had 3 items pop up on doctorn. I went on my phone and located the items (so i could actually learn what they look like on mobile) and picked up a taser. I went back on my desktop and clicked the same taser (out of shits n giggles) and it said i picked it up. I DO have 2 tasers in my inventory but am not sure if i already had one.

To sum it up, i think i got 2 items instead of 1. I thought i should let someone know right away.
Stewie [1494547]
I just gave this a go (I also had a Taser in the City), picked it up on both mobile and desktop and I correctly only have just the one.
You must have already had one?
Cashmoneykilla [112391]
I must have, but i wanted to make sure. I didn't want to get in trouble or have anyone do it with a skateboard or something. It was also something i couldn't easily re-create to check myself
Stewie [1494547]
Yeah, I'm not sure this warrants checking. You will have already had another Taser and I have tested this out myself -- all seems good. I will close this.
Thanks for the report in any case.