Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Favorite Doggo

Started by Cindi_Rose [2226234] on in Animals & Nature.

22 replies · 196 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Cindi_Rose [2226234]
Obviously all dogs are good dogs, especially if they were raised correctly and in a loving environment but what is your favorite kind of dog? Like breed or gender.

My favorite is the Pembroke Welsh Corgi, the tricolored are my favorite. I have one named Oliver and he is the best. They are a big dog in a small body and his limbs are thick and he has a butt that is the cutest.

I also love Huskies because they scream and I can relate.
MasterBlaster78 [2199078]
I have two Daschunds and I love them because they are little murder machines that try to destroy anything they view as a threat to me. Fiercely loyal, great cuddle buddies and the worlds cheapest alarm system.  Mine are George and Penny.
AmberBlaze [2109922]
Tri-color pembroke welsh corgis are also my favorite. I have one named Blaze. He has been my beloved companion for almost 11 years. While all doggos are good doggos, he is my personal favorite.

I tend to click best with herding breeds. Their main focus is protecting their herd and I can relate with that.
Rylok [2263063]
I’ve fallen in love with hound mixes. The deep, soulful eyes, the big booming voice, the energy to run for days and the laziness to sleep for years...they’re the best. And so sweet hearted, too...
zinx_92 [1865081]
Definitely the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel for me. We're currently looking out for a young female cavalier, preferably 18 months old, since one of our 2 went over rainbow bridge last Wednesday :( I really miss my walking buddy...
Puter [2098146]
Definitely the whippet. My dog is so lively, even though she is getting kinda old. And she is still so fast. When she was only 1 month old she jumped our 6 foot fence in my backyard, but she was too busy smelling everything to go more than a few houses over from ours.

My family calls her a cat because she acts like one, especially in how she sleeps 80% of the day away.
Austral [2266615] Committee Committee
Great dane! :)

I have a blue - her name is Artemis. My other dog passed away last year, sucked. Life is definitely better with a dog. :)
ladykate016 [2297663]
i got two
a Stafford shire Bull Terrier, and a american bulldog.
both are super sweet
name for the Stafford shire Bull Terrier is zig zag
name for the american bulldog is roxy
both female and super big
one is fat one (roxy) and one is muscle(zig zag)
Cindi_Rose [2226234]
So like right now,
Im in love with any kind of Pomeranian mix like, have you seen those fluff ball breeds with other dog types?
Every dog gets smaller and a bit floofier and its like one of the cutest things. I have never owned a Pomeranian or Pomp mix but I really want to. Like a pomski.

But my fave is still the corgi cause of Oliver. also thanks for responding to this thread its nice to hear about your guys' dogs.
Pupspace [2317788]
My current dog really made me understand dogs in a way I never did. She's an American Foxhound/Australian Shep mix, red tri.

Her brother is a Belgian Malinois and he's training to be a working dog. Very beautiful.
TornFalcon [2042205]
definitely thought there would be pictures.
*there should be pictures* <3

Edit: I have a German Shorthaired Pointer that is a dream of a dog and half mountain goat and had a Weimaraner who was a silver lightning bolt. Both amazing breeds