I am currently hiring at my new 1* Adult Novelty company. All players welcome including newbies. Starting pay is 50k+ depending on your job stats. Loyalty will be rewarded. I also offer free trains and have several maxed out penthouses that I offer to newbies joining my company. Apply now or MSG me for questions.
Hiring 1* Brand new AN
Started by Chongouse [2062937] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 16 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I would love this job
I and just starting this game and would like to get some better job
I and just starting this game and would like to get some better job