Hello all! I have recently started a company but have been having trouble keeping up with affording it so any donations will be much appreciated. Of course you dont need to donate I'm just looking for donations from any of you great players out there.
Looking for donations
Started by temmienator [2145005] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Debt isn't fun, or a game :(
Either way begging threads aren't allowed, so I'm moving this to the grave.
Either way begging threads aren't allowed, so I'm moving this to the grave.