Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sellout Slayer

Started by gimpsyit [2112863] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

gimpsyit [2112863]
Accepted the mission,
Then bought a Rifle from item market . and defeated my first target.
Frist mission step "Buy a gun from the item market or a bazaar " hasnt been cleared.

Bough a pistol from a bazaar too. Niothing happened.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
For now I manually changed it so you can proceed with mission. If anyone else with have such issue - please keep your weapon, it will be not hard to fix it while we will not find the exact issue.
gimpsyit [2112863]
now, first mission step is cleared." Buy a gun from the item market or a bazaar "

However the second one - "Use the gun against 5 people (1/5) " - changes only by using the second  weapon I've bought.
Not a big issue, after  I found it out  :-)
JamesonKelly [2260407]
Can you manually change my last step to complete because I have done it twice and there's still a glitch, otherwise the bug will cause me to fail the mission and lose standing with Duke and negatively affect our relationship
Stewie [1494547]
If you have issues with a Mission, create a new report. Do not use someone else's report when it comes to Mission problems specific to you. Don't try to complete the task again if it failed the first time either.
Duramaxlbz [2294495]
I have also bought a gun from big Al's to do this mission it still is saying that I havent am I supposed to purchase it from a different location