Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trader's Thread!

Started by Hamolicious [2232961] on in Graveyard.

26 replies · 720 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Hamolicious [2232961]
------------------------------------------------------------------POLICE--LINE--DO--NOT--CROSS-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New trader in Torn City!
(I know, I know, big surprise right?)
------------------------------------------------------------------POLICE--LINE--DO--NOT--CROSS-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I mostly aim for new players
but I trade with anyone
------------------------------------------------------------------POLICE--LINE--DO--NOT--CROSS-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the things I am looking to buy:

Lollipops 810
Beers 810
------------------------------------------------------------------POLICE--LINE--DO--NOT--CROSS-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jackets 690
Pepper Spray 1440
Brick 620

------------------------------------------------------------------POLICE--LINE--DO--NOT--CROSS-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread closed due to my ass not

being able to keep up good prices!

Sorry.

Have a great day

------------------------------------------------------------------POLICE--LINE--DO--NOT--CROSS-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Great Aunts Left Kidney 20m
Big Box of Chocolates 3070
Small Box of Chocolates 690
------------------------------------------------------------------POLICE--LINE--DO--NOT--CROSS-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have reached level 13, this means that I am no longer able to view the new players chat.
I will now pay 25k for referrals, players that refer to me a new regular customer will be paid!
If interested, please message me for more information about this ^.


Want to trade? Drop me a message, online frequently throughout the day!
[image: scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net] PLEASE CLICK ME
image off of Google Images (where else!?)
------------------------------------------------------------------POLICE--LINE--DO--NOT--CROSS-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

If you have traded with me please leave a comment, helps me out a bunch!
------------------------------------------------------------------POLICE--LINE--DO--NOT--CROSS-------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________________

Price update on 19:12:08 - 21/04/19 after HaVoC_HeLL's notice. 

Price updated yet again on 22:35:01 - 21/04/19 after DespacitoSpider's notice. 
------------------------------------------------------------------POLICE--LINE--DO--NOT--CROSS-------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a few complaints I have removed the regulars system

General price raises
_______________________________________________________
------------------------------------------------------------------POLICE--LINE--DO--NOT--CROSS-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any objections to my prices please message.
HaVoC_HeLL [2277713]
Quick easy trade. First time trading ever. He was more then helpful.

Or so I thought he takes advantage of new players not knowing what things are worth. I'd advise finding someone else to trade with
Binga [2208903]
It's because the prices were lower than other traders already while others offered 750-760 for beer you listed it as 705 without comparing competitions prices figuring you could make a quick buck, so either that or you are just exploiting new people.
Hamolicious [2232961]
The last thing I am trying to do is exploit new players, I am just trying to make some cash since I am not a big player myself. Altho I will take your advice and higher said price.
woyzer [2282863]
Been trading with him for a few days now easy money no mugs very helpful and understanding 10/10 would recommend