Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[CARE PACKAGE] Cans

Started by DarkCoder [2032711] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
DarkCoder [2032711]
Every Sunday: [Selling] Energy Cans.

You can check my stock and price here and set up a deal!

Every 1st of month I will be selling all junks I have, staring from EDVD to Plushies, whatever I have and whatever I don't need. Best price wins! So keep an eye out,


No buy mugging, no scams, Serious deals.

Contact me on Discord @DarkCoder#8030

Enjoy!