does torn have any Warhammer players? if so, whats ya army?
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- A_Crazy_Man [524028]
· 3 likes ·
Orks just because. I did try my friends Ultramarines and it was op. t'was a couple years back. I like painting Chaos but haven't built a 1/2k yet.
Started working on a Tyranid Army years ago. played a couple short games ( like below 1000 points)
Considering there's been like 3 or 4 different codexes (Lost count since) i stopped working on hem, because what was a decent setup in the codex i had at first arent viable options anymore ...
But hey, always loved painting the minis / working on decors, twas kinda relaxing and therapeutic :P
Considering there's been like 3 or 4 different codexes (Lost count since) i stopped working on hem, because what was a decent setup in the codex i had at first arent viable options anymore ...
But hey, always loved painting the minis / working on decors, twas kinda relaxing and therapeutic :P
I get that, nids are a kinda difficult army to play small points seeing as their thing is that there's millions of them, I'm a genestealer cult player myself and we got our codex pretty recently. And yeah, building is actually pretty fun, I haven't gotten around to painting anything yet
Orks just because.
I did try my friends Ultramarines and it was op. t'was a couple years back.
I like painting Chaos but haven't built a 1/2k yet.
I did try my friends Ultramarines and it was op. t'was a couple years back.
I like painting Chaos but haven't built a 1/2k yet.
The Smurfs have always been powerful lol, orks are fun apart from I think all their guns hit on 5 ups isn't it? But they do a ton of damage
Yeah, nids are a "case" on their own.
I recall they got hit with the nerf stick somewhere between 4th and 6th edition and lost a lot of unit customization options which basically rendered a bunch of my already built minis much less useful.
The Synapse thing is pretty much a double edged sword too considering any adversary definitely will target those first chance he gets.
Nothing like basically Losing a game because you lost 4 or 5 models lol
As of the genstealer cults, did they fix hem so they can actually ally with the Nids army ?
I recall they got hit with the nerf stick somewhere between 4th and 6th edition and lost a lot of unit customization options which basically rendered a bunch of my already built minis much less useful.
The Synapse thing is pretty much a double edged sword too considering any adversary definitely will target those first chance he gets.
Nothing like basically Losing a game because you lost 4 or 5 models lol
As of the genstealer cults, did they fix hem so they can actually ally with the Nids army ?
Yup, can ally with nids fine now. And their own models are pretty nice now anyway a load of new ones came out with the codex
Hey glad to find some fellow 40k players around here. I play T'au Empire. (no hate please, I'm all into the lore not a meta comp player)
I also have Black Legion and Dark Angels plus some other misc stuff.
I've been recently focusing more into Kill Team, as my lack of free time is affecting 40k long games.
I also have Black Legion and Dark Angels plus some other misc stuff.
I've been recently focusing more into Kill Team, as my lack of free time is affecting 40k long games.
Damn space commies 😉 lol tau are nice, no hate for em.
If you want to check some of my works: www.instagram.com/blackroosterlab (same name on facebook)