Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item Duplicated and the numbers got weird

Started by nicki123tw [2104114] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
nicki123tw [2104114]
I clicked on 'use'. I had like... 24 empty blood bags I think?

The moment I clicked 'Use', a duplicated item list appeared underneath it.

[image: i.imgur.com]

As I clicked on 'Use Another'

The item number kinda doubled too, like from 24 to 2424, then 2424242424 or something like that but anyhow the numbers kept increasing until that ^ up there happened.