Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spaced out

Started by Biffen [2106531] on in Achievements.

19 replies · 516 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
18
Likes on archived posts
44
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
Robbo [1826175]
the real question is are you going to wear the merit and never take more cannabis than Two, or ruin it and take 50 for the other merit?
Mersh [2077736]
I just got it too!! ...On my 667th joint. xD I've been trying for a long time. I'm so excited to have finally gotten it.

I also think I was the 420th person to get the merit which makes me feel extremely special. 


Congrats man, we're in a pretty exclusive group :D