I found myself in possession of a pair of glasses recently and if you don't know it's a crime success rate booster, however the crime it boosts is "searching for money". personally I have no recollection of ever failing said crime. So my question is, has anyone actually ever failed it? And is this booster even necessary? It's the most basic crime there is I'm not even sure if you can fail it.
Useless enhancer?
Started by Kpw2744 [2144334] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Champion [1927067]
· 10 likes ·
[image: media0.giphy.com]
When I first started out I did a fair few searches for cash. You don't get any red results but I got the odd blue from time to time.
So that confirms it's failable, so my follow-up question is, as it's basically useless for higher level players why is it at 200k, the only people with any use for it wouldn't have the money to buy it, even if they knew the enhancer existed which ,when starting fresh, they wouldn't.
Yea but it takes alot of effort to make them which explains their cost.
why bother making them? theres almost no market for them
I can't see shit without them
pfffft, eyes are for the weak.
It counts as a perk and thus towards the Web Of Perks honor for achieving 100 personal unique perks
When I saw the title of this thread I thought somebody had a similar complaint as me about a certain pump I recently bought.
As a blind person I don’t find these jokes funny in the slightest
counts as a personal perk and one of the cheapest personal perks to buy...
My vision is so bad I've acquired 4 sets of glasses
I wander around the city and drop my glasses, and when I go to pick them up I find another!
I wander around the city and drop my glasses, and when I go to pick them up I find another!
You mean you can't see these jokes to be funny in the slightest.
That was the best cartoon crossover ever (Johnny Bravo and Scooby Doo).
Its a "personal enhancer" for a merit I think
Like paying 200k for an extra (useless) perk
You can wear glasses. If gives your character a distinguished look when in combat. I alternate between pair of glasses, proda, sports shades.
Sorry for going off topic but God that's nostalgia right there.
I have the video of that episode (where the knight armour comes alive)
I have the video of that episode (where the knight armour comes alive)
Oh well. Its ched. And this is torn. Cheded~