I'm trying to lease one of my villa to a player madman2359 I sent the offer to them. My estate page shows them leasing it but they say they haven't been able to accept it. I have had no notification saying they have accepted the offer either.
Leasing issue.
Started by Locutus [2163841] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
They have accepted the lease. Otherwise it would not have shown on their properties page.
They just haven't moved into the property. They just need to go to "Properties", located under "Gym" and then move into the villa.
They just haven't moved into the property. They just need to go to "Properties", located under "Gym" and then move into the villa.
They are currently living in your Property from what I can see. There does not appear to be any issue.
I'll close the report.
I'll close the report.
Ok thanks