On my profile page, my award count is 200. In the personal statistics under the 'Other' section at the bottom, my award count is 199. Why the difference?
Different award counts
Started by Refusal_ [2093887] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I am not entirely sure. I would have thought all stats update right away — including Awards.
Chedburn?
Chedburn?
I've rerun the check, hopefully that's all fine now. Thanks.