Merely a suggestion but an idea all the same...
Homes get robbed everyday. We, as torn citizens, can beat the holy snot out of each other. We can rob the stores. We can even steal a little kids lunch money. But our items in display cabinets are forever safe. I suggest a merit that is awarded for successfully stealing an item from a display case. I understand this could be an expensive loss for some players but if the crime is nearly impossible then it shouldn't deter too many from still spending points and showing off goods.
Call it No Honor Among Thieves or something like that
Homes get robbed everyday. We, as torn citizens, can beat the holy snot out of each other. We can rob the stores. We can even steal a little kids lunch money. But our items in display cabinets are forever safe. I suggest a merit that is awarded for successfully stealing an item from a display case. I understand this could be an expensive loss for some players but if the crime is nearly impossible then it shouldn't deter too many from still spending points and showing off goods.
Call it No Honor Among Thieves or something like that