Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple player household

Started by Amy_frost [1969675] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 220 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Amy_frost [1969675]
I'm a bit paranoid over this not wanting all my progress to be gone from a ban. So Person I'm living with I got to start up a torn account I was wondering if it would be okay to give him a little starting cash to get going or would that be bad idea since we both would be on the same ISP [ Though obviously different devices ]
Googleplay [2200225]
As long as it's not your entire networth getting transferred over, you won't get automatically flagged and in fed. I'm sure as long as theres very little collaborating with the two accounts, you'll both be fine.

If the account is a multi, torn is pretty clever in figuring it out. Without an admin needing to interfere.
Owen [2087327]
"

MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS: Game ban




Users are permitted to own only one Torn account and should never register a duplicate for any reason whatsoever. Using more than one account can give someone an unfair advantage, so Torn staff aggressively monitor suspected abuse using a huge array of tools developed over the last decade. A first-time multiple account offense will result in a game ban or deletion depending on the severity, with all illegal gains being removed."

Since you're not the other account you have nothing to worry about, just make sure you don't send it 2b to bank otherwise they'll just think it's you, or of similar benefit to you
AlexBlack [2181214]
Me and my partner play under the same roof a lot of the time, there’s plenty of time we’re active, I sent a few items to start them up in the beginning but we work together and separately so I think it’s fairly obvious it’s two people on their own devices.