I forgot to do two missions on duke and now it won't let me do them at all if could please fix it so I could go in and level up
Missions
Started by tyler05 [2101749] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
tyler05 [2101749] ×1
I'm not sure I am following.
Did you accept them and then forget about them for more than 3 days? They would have timed out in that case.
Did you accept them and then forget about them for more than 3 days? They would have timed out in that case.
You mean the 2 missions, that timed out? I afraid that's how it works, nothing wrong here?