Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DUMPSTER FIRE

Started by BaronVonDude [2169790] on in General Discussion.

100 replies · 1.56k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 101 / 101 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
101
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

easye [23315] ×1

BaronVonDude [2169790]
I've seen so many garbage threads recently.... lol thought this might be an interesting one.

If you were to start a thread with the SOLE INTENTION of starting a dumpster fire, what would your thread be?

This was inspired by someone posting in politics and law: Is Islam comparable with humanity?
I was like oh s**t
Lol

many of us wont bc its dumb, but ffs let's see what terrible debates youd start lol
Nadbash [2183654]
If the whole intention was to start a fight, I'd probably go with Women: Nature's punching bag, or nature's sandwich vending machine?
Kpw2744 [2144334]
if i wanted to p*ss people off? i would start talking sh*t about dudes troll posts, everyone loves them i feel like it would get funny really quickly. me being "a bad new troll" would make the salt even better. (i love dudes posts btw)
Triplicant [2037705]
Oh man, I don't even know!

I'd probably make a post praising the common trolls and asking for acceptance into their cult, before learning their secrets and threatening to leak their n0odz for added fire-fuel? 

Shit, I feel like I'm not very good at this. 
dunmugmeh [538353]
I could make so many 'dumpster fire' threads it isnt funny. I see a lot in this game.

But i chose not to. If something isnt worth saying then dont say it ..
KarmaCop [365532]
"The religion of peace strikes again"

Posted this in faction chat accidentally and closet Libtards in my faction went mental.

Of course I would never post such a thing here....
dunmugmeh [538353]
Religion and peace are 2 words which simply do not go together.

We can see this throughout history.

Religion has held us back and crippled us so much that it is easily the greatest crime against humanity.
T-Stark [2086654]
I would pretend to be my niece, and then tell everyone we slept together.

Wait... I think someone beat me to the punch...
HerpSac [2117255]
"School shootings would be more fun if everyone could participate"



Edit: (This is for people who can see my forum signature) "Guns make everything better, just check out my man Italian Spiderman"
ChaosReigns [2169241]
I'm going out on a limb and assuming this wasn't an Evil Duck thread you have mentioned.

OT: I think we should have an option to do our Arson Crimes on Diabollox's threads/posts. You gain CE if successful and poof a random thread of his is incinerated (digitally wiped from the forums).

Arson Crime: Diabolical Dumpster Fire

Ched... make it happen!
Viracocha [1772040]
OP made an assumption as to intent.

On the note of dumpster fires....

Homosexuality is a deviant manifestation of mental illness.

Discuss...