Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FREE RENT

Started by KoroNaruto [2279024] on in Properties.

7 replies · 253 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
KoroNaruto [2279024]
Hello all,

I all about helping out and paying it forward, so with that being said I have a Castle I would like to rent out FREE of change.

30 days free will help you save up as much as possible to get your own place.

If the property is being rented out, just wait until the person is done, then mail me and I will send it over.