I came on to having been attacked, and as usual I looked at the attack log.
I discovered that during the attack I had got some hits in before and after using epinephrine and the damage was the approximately the same.
I am not aware of anything that nullifies the effect other than waiting it out (not the case here)
The hit after using epinephrine was actually lower than my hits before using it.
Xtreme1 fired 3 rounds of his Benelli M1 Tactical hitting Someone in the right arm for 387 17:52:30
Xtreme1 hit Someone with his Diamond Bladed Knife in the chest for 537 17:52:32Xtreme1 injected a syringe of Epinephrine into his arm 17:52:35 Xtreme1 fired 2 rounds of his Benelli M1 Tactical hitting Someone in the left foot for 337 17:52:37 https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=23b3e2884e86555dd9c7c29ce8cf8fce
Thanks in advance.
I discovered that during the attack I had got some hits in before and after using epinephrine and the damage was the approximately the same.
I am not aware of anything that nullifies the effect other than waiting it out (not the case here)
The hit after using epinephrine was actually lower than my hits before using it.
Xtreme1 fired 3 rounds of his Benelli M1 Tactical hitting Someone in the right arm for 387 17:52:30
Xtreme1 hit Someone with his Diamond Bladed Knife in the chest for 537 17:52:32
Thanks in advance.
Mentions: Xtreme1 [341828]