Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Booster Cooldown

Started by Bugz [1530481] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bugz [1530481]
Is there a change in Booster Cooldown the last 12 hours I was offline today? I noticed I drunk some beer and now I have this >>>>Your booster cooldown is currently at 24:48:31.

I know I'm a noob lol :P
Ara [2094582]
unless im reading wrong

thats because you drank a beer with a booster CD at 23:48:31

you can use any booster if below your max CD, even if its a 6 hour booster at 23:59:59
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee
An imposter!! :o

But yeah, it's always been that way. You can use any consumable item as long as your booster cool down is below your maximum (even if it's a few seconds under).