Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Start custom race

Started by Harvey_Nobum [2215608] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Harvey_Nobum [2215608]
My problem here is primarily that I am an idiot.

I go to the race track with the intention of joining a custom race from my phone and am sucked in by the 'Start custom race' button.

By the time I've remembered that it's not 'start' as in 'go' but 'start' as in 'create' it's too late.

I've already been suckered in by my desire to start racing and I've poked it. Sometimes twice in a row. There follows much cursing and jabbing at my back button (ooer) before I can join the race I wanted to join in the first place.

Could it be labelled 'Create custom race' to save the wear on my back button?