So I am lvl 4 and am wondering when I will get my next missions? Anyone know that can help me out?
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Lvl 5
What about after that? I'm tired of playing with Duke. I'm lvl 11. New person open up at 15?
new person Amanda will open up when you reach around level 200
and how the hell do you get tired of duke missions so fast lol
[image: i.gyazo.com]
you've only done 25 of them
[image: i.gyazo.com]
you've only done 25 of them