When I add items for example jacket, each one is shown as a separate item and so I need to add 1 in the quantity and my price multiple times. Before I could add the quantity and price for all of them at once. Is there a setting I've hit?
Adding items for sale
Started by Alex_Polizzi [2271490] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Are you adding to the market, or a bazaar?
Its because you're adding them to the market.
It's probably related to this bug: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16095386&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19315006
Mentions: Bug Making Me Sell Bricks One At A Time
I think it is, I’ve also posted in that thread. Thanks