Hi guys and sorry about my noob question. I am puting items from shoplifting or finding in city, at market value, in my bazaar. Most of them are electricals or clothing or jewelry. Why other players buy them? I mean do they use them on something? Mp3s, dvds, watches... Also some players get every piece of a same item. For example yesterday one guy bougth 10 jackets. Does he planning to sell them more? They are a tone of jacket in market value before price getting higher, how that will be profitable? Do i missing something? I am only 46 days old so i am still learning.
Selling items...
Started by bongojolo [2259343] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
some people just collect the items.
It’s an interesting point, I’ve got a buyer who buys certain items at market price plus 20%.
Trashing stuff is a big thing. Some players who run factions buy up things for their members to trash when they need the merit. I got my trash merit from my first faction. 5k items can be a lot to get hold of but low end items do have their uses as well as being collectable.
Me too, although i still had to pay for the 5k items, it was must a lot easier
Hard to tell without a screenshit