Hey guys! I need faction that can help me level up more!!!
Need faction
Started by BaeJoohyun [2285743] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
Vouch for BaeJoohyun. Seems like a nice player genuinely interested in progressing in Torn.
That said, Bae, I recommend posting here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=24&t=15909136 Best of luck finding a faction!
That said, Bae, I recommend posting here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=24&t=15909136 Best of luck finding a faction!
Mentions: Looking for a faction; post details here