I'm looking for people to RP with. I've always enjoyed role-playing and I'm hoping to find people who enjoys it as much as I do. Pm me or something and we'll rp.
About this thread
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 32
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 10 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Marie_Jayne [2281806]
· 1 likes ·
New to roleplay but I wanna try it!!
New to roleplay but I wanna try it!!
Sure!
Always down for that!
Never done RP but interested in trying.
I would love doing some rp stuff here aswell.
I'll join the fun :)
What is role playing?
Im in
Is it a group rp or just two people?
Hey Sarah! Would love to do an RP story too. Been a while since my last RP.
To everyone as well, maybe we can pull a heist or political story or something...
To everyone as well, maybe we can pull a heist or political story or something...
Never tried it before
I’d like to give it a shot
I’d like to give it a shot
Hmm
I am a pretty experienced role player but not used to an RP on Torn. So nah.
I'll try with you
Rubbish
New here but i love rp'ing ...
Done it before would like to join maybe make group rp pick setting set rules intro our characters ????
I'm always up for a good role play.
I write star wars shit on Facebook, been doing it for years since I was like 13