Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New faction

Started by JohnCena99 [2241280] on in Faction Discussion.

5 replies · 329 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dizzy [1806971]
You will probably get bounties instead. This is heavily frowned upon in the torn community.

Good luck either way
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official
Well, good news is you didn't have any karma to lose in the first place.

Factions can cost hundreds of thousands if not billions of dollars to run. Try joining one for a while and learn how to run one while you build up your networth 
Striker66 [1659762]
Yeah factions are expensive. I don't even know how to compete with what bigger factions offer. That said bit by bit I'm building up our armory, and rep. If you want to join we have a lot of empty space. So much empty space when I say we I mean me.