Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

EASTER

Started by Legnar [2224699] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Legnar [2224699]
I haven't seen a single egg anywhere, I thought there were eggs everywhere. Where are they supposed to be?
ISHAAN [2112856]
I found a white egg the moment I clicked this thread.

Well, they show up on your page and you gotta click it to collect it. If you're on PC, Doctorn extension will help you find it.
Chef_Liam [2184612]
One has a chance to spawn every time to load a fresh page in Torn. A small egg of a variety of colours have a chance of appearing. Collect all the different colours and you can trade them in for a gold egg and earn a merit as well. However, seeing as the competition will end tonight, I highly recommend buying all of them if you want to complete it.