Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android app travel issue

Started by BVLGARI [2269769] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
BVLGARI [2269769]
I can use https://www.torn.com/pc.php link to send messages and check stock market with a pc (by using a browser) while travelling. But as far as I know, it is impossible to do so with an android app since there's no way to type an address. I think it would be better to include that feature in the app. Thanks.