Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TORN Android app (v0.2.13) opening in desktop mode

Started by 2127 [2165528] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
2127 [2165528]
I'm not sure if this works with all notifications but if you click the "You landed in x" notification, the TORN app opens the page in desktop browser mode.
Video of the bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii9VcYo71f0

After I recorded this I tested it again (tested right before writing this thread) and it happened again: [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
2127 [2165528]
I've been playing TORN on my PC for most of the time recently but I'll let you know.
EDIT: Just tried it and it opened in desktop view.