Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Require a banner celebrating 1000 chain record

Started by Ikazuchiryu [666860] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
BEAST [2011090]
What are you looking for, what style?
Any examples would be beneficial too...

I have time tonight and can have it made, hit me up.
Foresight [2268319]
If you'd like I would also be happy to assist with your request. As the above artist has mentioned, I would need a few more details of what you envision the piece to look like, or some ideas for me to work off of but I would be happy to discuss it further over PM or message. Feel free to look at some of my work examples on my thread. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=16091288&b=0

Thanks for taking the time to read my response mate.

Mentions: [OPEN] Foresight's Imagery Emporium