When you are hospitalized from a wall hit, you can bypass the ~60-second wall cooldown by joining a different wall first then joining the original wall spot that had a cooldown. The cooldown will be gone. Here is a youtube video of this https://youtu.be/i9MvFhvMIaQ?t=70. I have 2 monitors and I heal myself on the second monitor.
Wall Cooldown Bypass
Started by mahde_daum [1822205] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 41 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I will pass to Sergey to check it out.
I edited your thread to make the link clicky.
Thanks.
I edited your thread to make the link clicky.
Thanks.
I've manage to repeat and fix this issue while working on the other bug. Fixed