I just used 2 cans of x-mass and received 500 error message,The cans are still in my items and i can still use them?
500 error
Started by Midnight-Geisha [2145395] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I'll pass this over to Joshua who can decide what to do with it when he has the time.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Hi - thanks for reporting this.
I can only see 1 remaining can in your inventory though? I've removed this and the value of 1 other to correct this.
I can only see 1 remaining can in your inventory though? I've removed this and the value of 1 other to correct this.
Hey no problem! Thanks for fixing it :)