Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission bug

Started by Rum4nyby [1567187] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Rum4nyby [1567187]
For the Keeping Up Appearances mission, I am supposed to mug a target and send them back their money that I mugged.

I mugged this dude, here's the log.https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=8b4752a23fb3b16c631f9c44280d380c

The issue is that I've got nothing from mugging him, so I can't send him anything. And also, the first part of the mission that requires me to successfully mug him isn't marked as complete. What do I do in this situation?