Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile Chat Scroll Function

Started by Coldh4rdt [2282389] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 1 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
14 / 100
Coldh4rdt [2282389]
Usually I'm on my computer but when I'm out and about on mobile, I wish there was a scroll function for when you have multi chat windows open! I get super fustrated with my fat fingers clicking on message tabs and hitting the wrong one.

Anyone else think this is a good function to add in?