Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Litaeus [1991069] on in Fun & Games.

57 replies · 552 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
58
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

CatHead [1581564] ×1 Honor_Scholar [2172892] ×1

Litaeus [1991069]
This is Poor Boi Poetry a competition for people who want to share their poetry/ attempt to win money. The prizes wont be great until I find a way to make them better but until then here are the rules.

RULES
1. Dont be a prick... harrassment of others will result in expulsion from the competition entirely until I feel it is fair for you to participate again

2. I will always have requirements for a certain round/comp failure to abide by the requirements will result in disqualification for said round/game

3. Keep it PG-13 and below there are small ears and it is to follow TC rules failure to do so will result in me requesting you to remove said post politely and disqualification from the current round/game

4. No cheating... by that I mean no stealing works from others that's just not ok

Prizes this time:
1st place 50 million Cash
2nd place 5 EDVDs
3rd place 100k and a congrats

Judges:
Myself
Honor_Scholar [2172892]

Topic/Style: Modern Shakespearean Sonnets... here is a helpful resource.

First Competition Winners
1st PhantomMaster
And 2 really close 2 and 3rd
Are Cathead and Fujiko they all had well made poems congrats prizes will be sent out as we decided 500k will go to Cathead and Fujiko


Also session ends in: 0 days
You sent 10 Erotic DVDs to PhantomMaster.


Donations for prizes:
You were sent $50,000,000 from CatHead with the message: Slightly richer boi poetry next time?

Mentions: CatHead [1581564] · Honor_Scholar [2172892]

AGGIN [2261020]
The moon and the sky are like a girl and a guy.
The earth and the grass will always grow it might not be fast but it will come to pass.
Thank you for reading this, this ight be the winner, well i hope it tis.
allenyup [2238194]
Loneliness of the beast,
Loveliness of the beast,
In between just two different alphabet,
Hope everyone know the test,
At the end its just t.
Litaeus [1991069]
I opened up my heart
And it wasn't too great
People make me anxious
I opened to you
Just to be hurt
I waited to talk to you
No minute amount of time
You never showed up
I wasnt important enough
I wished you a good
You went off without a word
You ignored me for the night just to return bearing sad news
You left me with some awful views of you
I dove into this
A new look on a relationship
Trying to make up for my loneliness
Like a glass vase
I shattered, struggling
To hold my pieces together
To see your smile
Its want I longed to see
And there's nothing I can do
Your smile was worth gold to me
So I guess it's time to let you be
Someday Ill find someone
To give me the love I long for
To be forever and unbreaking
Together
                                              -CB
I am not entering my own competition but I just wrote this to show that their is potential in words also to try and motivate those who enter after this....Its not great but it serves it purpose ;)
0ffline [1822187]
I once knew a fellah named Dude
Who wore pants of fine leather made crude
By the bulge of zucchini 
That he’d tie to his wienie
But exposed to be veg when he’s nude
M00typat00tykin [717161]
Some times it's hard to wear a mask .its a hard task,just dont forget how you feel and how to ask the question wait a minute I forgot to mention the definition the situation the difference between life and death no hesitation . How will it all end maybe at the bottom of a lake or cut the cable of my brakes putting other lives at stake?this life I live is full of hate wouldn't it be great to live a life like me eyes open to the world but your to blind to see.you and me were ment to be.i didnt know. Close that door dig that hole.dont weap that fateful eve dont be sad be glad force flex no more fighting or I love you sent through text.so now I say goodbye im happy now that I can fly .who knows for this I may fry.
LEOthedestroyer [2281494]
He could never understand religion
Coincidence creating superstition.
And she could never stop believing
Ever since G o d gave her life healing.

But they exchanged opposing pieces
To take home as their love increases.

To a thankful night prayer, towards the cross upon her shelf.
A master of his wishes, as he kept believing in himself.
PhantomMaster [2286417]
"The Sonless Father"

He had dreamt of this moment when all he'd ever be
Is the failure of a father who could never see
The life of which will flourish from his hand
In the eyes of the child of which he once had

The promise of which he once stood to preserve
Bludgeoned in the sight of an end undeserved
Befell upon the child which nature has revealed
Punishment for the sins that time has concealed

For years had struggled to evade from the past
The price of his crimes had drew near at long last
Though forward the look on his eyes may be
The light that was burning has now ceased to be.

The pain of loss has all but faded away
No more can he think of a reason to stay
For the son is a son no matter the time nor the hour
But the father, without his son, is no longer a father.
Aussie_Agent005 [2142157]
The Lost

A dream, fading away
A lifetime, slipping away
Never enough to say
To those who have been lost

To disease, murder or old age
It's sad no matter what
There is never enough you could have done
To those that you have lost

Fighting through the sad
The positivity emerges
Trying to make things as they were
Before they were lost

Every night, I hear them
Their lives lost but still there
I go to sleep and smile
At the thought of them being there.


Them being safe, and keeping me safe
BlnkSugarSocket [2018522]
              The Omen

If everything there was had never been,
then all that was and is remains unseen
But, drop the veil, and you'll see its unclean.
So, do you want to know just what I mean?

Religion rules on high from golden perch,
as Rome just hid its Empire in the Church.
If Reichskonkordat made your thinking lurch,
then all the mysteries start to unearth.

I hope that you might see it ere it comes,
before the wealth is lost in such vast sums.
Preparing now before waiting becomes
a one-way ticket to the hopeless slums.
Wood [2175573]
Brave Face

Can you do it?
Can you pave out a way?
Can you push forward?
Have the will to stay?

Can you suffer through hard times,
while longing for good?
Can you handle the empty places
where your loved ones stood?

You can't handle it, can you?
Don't bother to deny.
No one can really make it.
But still, we should try.

For one day soon,
when the dull roars fade.
You'll smile at your effort
and be happy you stayed.




PS: Maybe it would be a good idea for the top 6 places to win an EDVD each? That way there are more winners. Just a thought.
Litaeus [1991069]
I considered doing that but what would be the point of having six winners say if we only have 10 entries it wouldnt necessarily be a reward then
Ghost_Reviver [2131490]
Poor boi
Poor boi
Looking for money
Sitting on the ground and searching graciously
Finding a penny
Putting it in pocket
Searching for more graciously
Dabz4Dayz666 [2285489]
Whisper it, don't let them hear.
Be careful; it's them you should fear.
Follow them, do what they say,
And for your sake, don't run away
Kleb [2016895]
They call me Ruckus
The ghost janitor
I catch ghosts
I clean toilet stalls
I mop up ectoplasm
And occasional puddles of urine
I have a mustache that makes the
Ladies say
Ew
When I eat soup
I use my trusty
Vacuum to
Clean up crumbs, and despite popular notions its
Not for capturing ethereal beings
Because it is a vacuum cleaner, not
A ghost trapper.
That would be silly.
The truth is that to get rid of a ghost you just
Look them in the eyes
Firm handshake
Say please and thank you
And they tend to go away.