Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Accumalator

Started by ZeGerman [2043155] on in Gambling.

3 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
ZeGerman [2043155]
Am I the only one who'd like an accumulator option on bookie?

Think a lot of people would use it.. more interesting bets
Empathy [1282579]
I would very much prefer to have more betting options before we introduce these which I'd call "additional functionality".

Handicaps, HT results, BTTS, Asian Handicap, Goalscorers and the like.

Asian Handicaps could cover normal handicaps, double chance and draw no bet simultaneously if implemented.

With more betting options, accumulators would be much more interesting.


I don't know about Cash Out. It's a neat feature and I wouldn't mind it being in Torn, but I don't think it would be added from an economic perspective. There's a lot of money in Torn that I'm sure Ched would prefer to get rid of.