I've noticed the timer freezing and showing actual time left till arrival during the flight only after page updating
Timer malfunction during flight
Started by Dr_Benway [1958371] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I believe this is the currently confirmed report on this issue?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16071537&b=0&a=0
Let me know. Thanks.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16071537&b=0&a=0
Let me know. Thanks.
looks like a similar problem, I don't remember if the clouds animation worked though
I believe it is the same issue. Please use that report instead.
Thanks.
Thanks.