Is this a good place to meet online friends
Friends
Started by Mathewcarlon [2288461] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Yes, it can be. I joined the game because I enjoy crime games, but then I met a load of people who shared an interest in a common TV Series, "Firefly", and we set up our faction, The Browncoats, and tend to chat more on our Discord about life and whats up than we do about when we're going to chain next.
Probably not everyones experience, but from my point of view yes it can be.
Probably not everyones experience, but from my point of view yes it can be.
Agree with Revs it can be. All really depends on who you pick fro friends and how you intend to play. If you pick the right Fraction to join your experience here can be very good, rewarding and include plenty of new friends. Personally can't give you much advice of picking a Fraction my Fraction pretty much found me very early in my Torn start. And after checking out their Fraction page and chatting with Blue one of the leaders it seemed like a perfect fit and has been. Great group people.
Cheers!!!
Cheers!!!
It's an even better place to meet your soul mate, go to the personals section to find your one true love!
Revs I love firefly and serenity. I could spend half my day watching all 14 episodes and the movie everyday
That was a great series/movie.