Just wondering what handling does. Does it let you take corners at a higher speed? Or something else?
Also, what do the Dirt and Tarmac stats impact?
Thanks :)
You covered handling and dirt and tarmac impact the cars ability on dirt or tarmac.
Dirt tracks are Parkland,Two islands,Mudpit and Stonepark so a car set up for dirt will work better on those.
"dirt and tarmac impact the cars ability on dirt or tarmac."
Yeah, but how? Does it increase handling on them? Or top speed? Or...?
Overall performance? I don't know the hidden formulas that determine Torn racing performance, but my experience clearly shows that a car without dirt tires / transmission / etc does poorly on dirt compared to a car with those upgrades.
In my real life crappy Civic, there is a noticeable difference in both handling and acceleration and probably top speed (can you even say a Civic has a "top speed"?) after I get new tires and drive on snow, so I just always assumed "dirt" in Torn was like that, where the wrong setup affected multiple facets of performance.
Yeah if you know anything about cars or drive irl it's pretty intuitive actually