HUGE Icons
Started by KoroNaruto [2279024] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- KoroNaruto [2279024]
· 3 likes ·
Thanks @svyat770 for responding. I cleaned cashe, cookies and history and it worked. Now I have a new problem, explaining to my wife I deleted the computer's History. XD - Vargur [94977]
· 3 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] - AlienFTM [1954662]
· 2 likes ·
Get in first. Ask what she did.
Mentions: Right side icons become enlarged
Hey there!
Try to refresh the page (and probably clean the cache). The problem should go away!
Thanks!
Try to refresh the page (and probably clean the cache). The problem should go away!
Thanks!
Exact same issue for me right now too. Looks like it's a site issue and not local.
Hey there!
Try to refresh the page (and probably clean the cache). The problem should go away!
Thanks!
Try to refresh the page (and probably clean the cache). The problem should go away!
Thanks!
Thanks @svyat770 for responding.
I cleaned cashe, cookies and history and it worked.
Now I have a new problem, explaining to my wife I deleted the computer's History. XD
I cleaned cashe, cookies and history and it worked.
Now I have a new problem, explaining to my wife I deleted the computer's History. XD
Get in first. Ask what she did.