If you decide to level hold, how long does it make you wait until you can decide to level up? Is it just until you would naturally level again? Thanks
Level holding
Started by GamesDean [2266320] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- -Jay- [2234445]
· 5 likes ·
Honestly if you can beat most people your age. You're on the right track.
You can take that level any time you want, next to your level on the Home screen you should see "Upgrade". Click that and you level up
Yeah the game's not making you wait, if anything you're making the game wait lol
But yeah not recommended to level hold before level 15+, if not you will not unlock the ability to travel. But level holding didn't give you much benefits, unless you want free losses:)
Level holding is not a good option I strongly disagree.
Edit
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Hahahahaahahahhhahaahhahahaahahahahahahha
Edit
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Hahahahaahahahhhahaahhahahaahahahahahahha
I beg to differ, because there is an exception to this. Level hold when your stats don't match your level. For instance, If you are lv 60 with 100 mil total you need to hold until you get each stat to at least the 250 mil mark if you wanna be a formidable opponent, for that Level. This is my opinion take it or leave it
I think holding at 15 is a good first spot to hold. Wish I had, but i will be 18 for awhile.
Mainly the reason I asked is I had heard something very similar to what Herbalist said about stats not matching level and people using you to chain or mug.
Honestly if you can beat most people your age. You're on the right track.