Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referrals

Started by someone28 [2276555] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
someone28 [2276555]
Hey everyone--just had a quick question. I just got notified that someone had been added to my referral list, yet I haven't shared my referral link with anyone. Does this routinely happen, or should I be concerned?
Thanks in advance!
Ac3to [2196357]
When creating a new account, there's an option to input the name of a player who referred you.

Since your name starts with 'someone', they may have started typing 'someone' and clicked on your username.

It doesn't hurt you, and if they get to lvl 10 you get some bonuses; see here: https://www.torn.com/bringafriend.php

So I wouldn't be worried
someone28 [2276555]
hahaha awww that's great. I'm only 'someone' because I'm just the worst at coming up with usernames, and my fav number is 28 :)

Thanks everyone!!! Loving this game!