Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator House

Started by Bolverkr [122301] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Bolverkr [122301]
I tried to donate some money to Ched and I never received my donator packs. It also appears I was not charged either, so something must be wrong.
Stewie [1494547]
Please e-mail payments@torn.com with name/ID and any information regarding this. It should be handled within 12 to 24 hours.
Thanks.