Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scratch Off Tickets

Started by TrueDamageGG [2119044] on in Suggestions.

5 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
26
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

kill4money [585854] ×1 TrueDamageGG [2119044] ×1

TrueDamageGG [2119044]
iVersace: kind of weird, for me to say, but the ones I don't like are the gambling ones. I only like slots
iVersace: keno is stupid, craps is f**kin confusin, and high low is dumb shit
kill4money: I completely agree. Lol if they had a scratcher game I'd be in trouble
iVersace: OMG!!!
iVersace: They need one!!
iVersace: facebook has hundreds of them, they should make one!
iVersace: i'm gonna recommend that shit


That basically sums that up. Why are there not scratch off tickets in the casino!!??
I've seen some simple apps on app stores and on facebook with scratch offs. The Casino would get ALL my money!!!
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]

Mentions: kill4money [585854] · TrueDamageGG [2119044]