Yo yo yo my fellow torn-er's (now that i think of it this is cringey af) anyways, i just wanted to swing by and say hello to everyone as i am new. Idk SHIT bout this game so teach me de weys(fml), or ill steal yo cookies
New player ig
Started by ItzRyce [2294941] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- KermodeBear [2011760]
· 26 likes ·
Uh. Hi. Fo-shizzle my nizzle or something like that, I guess. - Imdonewithtorn [1512781]
· 4 likes ·
Yo yo yo, just dont talk shit, scam players, troll, or make multiple accounts and youll be just fine ;) - ItzRyce [2294941]
· 2 likes ·
Still finna steal yo cookies
Uh. Hi. Fo-shizzle my nizzle or something like that, I guess.
Nevermind XD
Lmfao
Yo yo yo, just dont talk shit, scam players, troll, or make multiple accounts and youll be just fine ;)
Tutorials and guides are the best place to learn the basics, and I'd start with Baldr's guide (can't lookup link right now).
Also, find a training faction that isn't too focused on warring. They'll help you learn the ropes and help guide you away from trouble...
Also, WHY THE F**K IS A TROLL THE FIRST TO BE HELPFUL?! Geez, do better Torn...
Also, find a training faction that isn't too focused on warring. They'll help you learn the ropes and help guide you away from trouble...
Also, WHY THE F**K IS A TROLL THE FIRST TO BE HELPFUL?! Geez, do better Torn...
Still finna steal yo cookies
Lmao
grave pls
:((((
be careful i mean he prolly has...atleast 10,000 total battle stats or around about that i would guess.
Screw this, man... imma bounce outta this hizzouse!
I’m still trying to figure it out myself
Oh hi, I'm new as well
Sorry I dont speak retard
Steal mine. I invite you.
... gotta get defends somehow. Don't judge me.
... gotta get defends somehow. Don't judge me.
Goodonya brus, hey makensure you train up your dex if you wanna steal cookies:)
I’ll just leave this here...
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]