Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

match odd not corresponding

Started by Apo [1637653] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Apo [1637653]
the match odds was x1.80 when i placed the bet as seen by the screenshot (screenshot taken 50min before match start)
Blistig [1553363]
Sometimes the odds change while you are on the page. When this happens, there is another line that comes up telling you that the odds changed and asks if you still want to place. I know for myself, I often still place it because I am not paying attention. So that might have happened with you as well.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I can't see any problem here personally? If it shows 1.62x on the tooltip, then your bet was placed when those were the odds. Since you placed that bet, the odds changed to 1.80x. When a match nears the start time, it's very common for the match odds to change frequently.
Stewie [1494547]
As above by Chedburn.
There won't be any issue, and x1.62 is what you would have Bet on. The odds would have then changed after you placed your Bet.
I will close this.