Celebrity slayer oh boy
New Titles
Started by Archer [2172225] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 191 / 191 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm a nudist :D
Unarmored attacks won 150
Unarmored attacks won 150
I've played this game for 8yrs and my achievements are now judged on my log ins ... I've been a Damage Dealer, Silent Killer and a Outcast just got my Silent Killer back like 4 weeks ago ... now a Sage .. shows no of my achievements over the years .... oh well!
You just need 5500 more critical hits to be ranked better again.
I've been Sage for the longest time... Now I'm known as a Booster... Not sure what thah means lol
means you train alot, whit se that is
not sure if slayer means kill streak? I've been attacked a fair few times in the past 3 days, and I haven't attacked anyone. Yet I've got the title??
yea its killstreak. you have 1,303
i wouldnt be suprised if you were in top 10 of all of torn whit that number.
i wouldnt be suprised if you were in top 10 of all of torn whit that number.
Ah, My bad. I didn't even check that bit! Thanks!
Oh boy the amount of people that really dont understand titles and that they are all-time ranked based :P
I might have to make a guide about how to get certain titles easeist :P
I might have to make a guide about how to get certain titles easeist :P
Yeah, I feel pretty stupid on my part now haha! In response to top 10, I don't think that's likely at all. Some people have between 5,000/9,000 kill streaks!
I'm now an accomplice and need to mug 25b to get thief back.
F*ck being weak during territory wars.
If there was ever something so stupid and petty to get me to quit it's this lol
F*ck being weak during territory wars.
If there was ever something so stupid and petty to get me to quit it's this lol
dont feel stupid. i had no idea i was number 6 on unarmed attacks until iribuya showed the a screenshot of the hallf of fame..
btw i dont like the nudist title.
btw i dont like the nudist title.
I need mug protection twice a day. We can make a deal where you send me 20b before you mug me. I have 20b myself and you'll have your title back in 60 attacks if you have muging merits. I can even pay you 2m per mug pro ;)
Haha, thanks. Oh really? Is there anyway to see the HOF for the kill streaks? Would be awesome if you could, but I couldn't see sadly.
Yeah I know lol
All these new Titles and still a bloody Outcast
Kill streak HOF from Tornstats
http://prnt.sc/nly44r
http://prnt.sc/nly44r
You're amazing, thank you :)
Ranked #82 I'm happy with that!
Ranked #82 I'm happy with that!